We are committed to respecting an individuals right to privacy and will take all reasonable steps to ensuring that any information received is treated responsibly and in accordance with any relevant legislation. This policy may be updated at any time and we encourage all website visitors to check back from time to time to familiarise themselves with any changes.
PERSONAL AND CONTACT INFORMATION
We may collect and use the following kinds of information:
– Information about your use of this website
– Information that you freely provide in the course of using this website (such as contact forms, registration information)
– Any other information that you provide
We may use the information provided above to:
– Customise your website experience, through the use of personalised information (such as products and pricing)
– Administer the website
– Enable access to the website by use of individual log-in functionality
– Send requested information to you (using the details you provide)
– Supply you with services that you specifically requested
– Send you relevant marketing communications (see our Opt-Out policy)
– We will not provide any personal or contact information to any third parties without explicit permission. – However, we may have to provide some details to our registered providers responsible for delivering content (such as IT services).
We will store all information responsibly on our secure servers, and will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss and misuse of this data.
We respect your right to avoid spam and always strive to send relevant and interesting information. However, we realise that we may get it wrong, so if you would like to opt out of our marketing communications at any time, please use the contact details provided in the Contacts section of this website and we will remove you from the relevant list.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the way we use that personal information.
When we provide services, such as this webpage, we want to make them as useful as possible. When delivering services over the internet it is common practice to store small amounts of information on your computer or phone. This information is stored by your web browser in small files called cookies. Cookies serve a number of possible purposes:
Speed up websites by avoiding sending the same information every time
Measure general usage of the website to help us improve
Recognise returning visitors so we can highlight new / changed information since your last visit
You can block / remove cookies using your browser.
There are two main types of cookies; first party and third party.
First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled directly by us and used to provide information about general usage of our site.
Third party cookies: these are cookies used by other companiesâ€™ tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Google Analytics and Facebook Like buttons have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.